Wednesday, May 12, 2010

should it be this !!

today ? jalan2 je,watching moviee alone,buying somethings that hehh gurls lah kan!!,i just know something that surprising me..just let me kept it :), deserve you be that..xbaik bwt org macam tu,sbb saya xpernah bwt cik macam tu..why ea? u never learned,dun says that im the one whos bad for you..dun ever says that im the one who make a problems/mistakes with you,we just HUMAN..never perfect at all..im watching what next :)..its JUST ALASAN lah,STOP blaming others,its just YOU had a problems with yourself,not me...look urself..deep inside...APA YANG ANDA MAHU ? playing ?keep on playing with urlife,sampai mati pown org KEEP on mangata BELAKANG2..did you know? its 1:1000 whos likes you,trust you,blaablaabllaaaa..BET me..all i can says is silent...im watching and diam :)..keep on doing something that can bring you down unconditionally... sabar is the best medicines for me..smile lin..smile..live yourlife lin..peacee..im happy..hipokrit is me..loved being hipokrit..because we'all in this WORLD is hipokrit,totally :),if u an angle than yes ur not hipokrit..we can't be ourself FOR A CERTAIN THING,is it ?thank you for messing my life..



noted: HER..psychic..

No comments:

Post a Comment