Wednesday, September 22, 2010

what do you think about this ?

kisah hidup owg kt dunie nih...
-Today at work I was bored so I started to doodle on MS paint. My boss walks by and asks me to join him in his office. When I do so, he fires me for drawing offensive material. I drew a rainbow. FML
 
 
okey then i continue with : you fired ! :P
my friend says : xde aa ni pasal kat FML..kisah lawak yg sedih
then i said : work never blame others..the way BOSS conduct the worker is the problemss :P
my friend says :thats why its so sad...and laughable..heheh
then i said : HAHA...eh its suppostly to be..'eh boss..why ahh ? im not ur dedication staff arkk ? :P..then the bos will slap gently on ur face..done ! double fored..huahua

my friend says : why he gently slap?..is he gay or what?...hehehe

then i said : sort off..the story wud be funniiehhhh ryte ? gently slap .. -.-"

my friend says : ouwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..cacat ..

No comments:

Post a Comment